Tuesday 20 September 2011

Inspired by Jamie Oliver?



I am one of those who cooks dinner every night and trying to think of what to cook is like another job after work.

You see, cooking is not just about gathering ingredients and putting them together these days. The shopping alone is more like a chase before you even start.

Do I want to go to Waitrose for a free range organic chicken or should I just walk down to Tescos near my shop to pick one up? Yes, but Tesco does not have any of the spices I need and a few other things which I would need to go to the Korean supermarket for. Palaver! What is more, I need to cook this as soon as I get home and the meal must not take more than thirty to forty minutes to accomplish!

'What are we eating?' asks the husband. Shall we have rice or salad with it? When will it be ready? Etc...etc...

Anyway here, it is, all prepared and cooked! Looks yummy, never mind the thyme, tastes good too. My first attempt at blogging about those meals I need to cook superfast! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment