Monday 13 February 2012

The launch of a Wedding Cake Website.


The wedding market is definitely the place to be if you are a florist, a cake maker,a fashion designer, an events organiser and a milliner to name a few.

My friend, Krishanthi Armitt, has recently launched her website, www.cakesbykrishanthi.co.uk, and in the preparations, has asked me to arrange some flowers to accompany her cakes for a photo-shoot.

Her PR agent, Jo Kent at www.somethingbluepr.co.uk, co-ordinated the shoot and even took the photos herself. I am impressed by the look of the whole set-up and most of all, how my flowers complement Krishanthi's cakes.

Her cakes are not only beautiful and modern, but delicious without being too sickly sweet. I am very envious of her as she can enjoy her work and eat it!

Marvel at these photos and check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment